Mendal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rios GM app

3 posters

Go down

Rios GM app Empty Rios GM app

Post  Rios Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Name:Robert
Timezone:Eastern

Information:Well As you know my names Robert, but my ign is Rios. I fairly new to the server but I'd like to be a gm to host events and make the server more active. I am currently attending high school and am a junior, I have lots time on my hand so i play games.

Experience:I use to own my own v62 server and know how to act mature and responsible

Proofs:Sadly I reformatted my PC 2-3 months ago so I do not have any pics

Pros:I'm responsible,hard working,I know how to have a good time, and am super friendly to everyone even if i don't agree with them fully

Cons:I can't be on forever,I might get on someones nerves on accident and not know it(but i try to fix what wrong I've done.),I do have my moments where I act childish.

Why do you want to be in MendalStory staff?:I want to make the server more fun and active.

How long will you be able to play per day?:At least 2-5 hours.

What makes you different from others?:I'm loyal and dedicated to my work.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.: I probably won't cause of the pals i made here I'd just keep playing and try again.

Are you able to follow the GM and Sever rules?:Yes I will follow them to the best of my abilities.

Thx for taking your time to read this <3

Rios

Back to top Go down

Rios GM app Empty Re: Rios GM app

Post  Fanta. Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi Robert/Rios, Currently.. We won't accept anymore GMs, 'BUT' if you invite like lots of people into the server. I might give you a spot.

Fanta.
Admin

https://mendalstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FiestyFrog Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 pm

This is a good application, i'll speak with Fanta. Not sure if there's anyspaces atm, We'll check.

FiestyFrog
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum